Monday, September 24, 2007

Why wait , wait till the cow come or what ?

Hi Guys,
I have talk to many people about online business,and ask do you want to success
everyone say "YES", but when they come to do it,i ask you ready to start a low cost online business.

they say wait this ! wait that! what do you think. because is a pain in thier Ass to move to Success. I been business when i was age 25,tell me anything i never done and face before a ton of problem. I tell myself now is the time, a teacher told me if not you than who,if not now than when. Time pass very fast everyone look back what have you done on your life. The school don't teach me how to make money and success. at that time to learn from a success people is like you have to hunt up and down in Singapore.

Now i am happy is because of the internet i can learn and upgarde myself.
Many people don't know what they don't know? you see the point.
Many people think they know,but when i talk them the real thing is they don't know.

Many people is like the frog in a well only can see the small view only,they have not see the big view, what other have done nad success in their life.

This is one of my downline web site

He is only age 21,have not go to NS yet,by a few year later i know about age 25,he will be a successful guy.

I was at the age before anyway if you really want to start a online business go to

Go to see For a test !Test $2 only for 14days, don't tell me this one K.S also

No comments: